Best European Online Casinos
Every EU online casino on this page has an online casino licence from one of the following European licensing authorities Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, Malta Gaming Authority,
Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, ensuring that they are regularly tested for fairness, a high level of customer service and security. Having a gambling licence from a reputable regulatory body ensures that any real money casinos you play at are safe, fair and your money is secure.
European online casinos players can use their VISA or MasterCard Credit and Debit cards as well as a selection of eWallets such as Neteller, PaysafeCard, Skrill and PayPal to do deposits and withdrawals.
When we review an European Online Casinos we are looking for the following features:
- Safe and Fair Games – All these casinos are licensed with a reputable European regulatory body; and use European friendly slot software such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Yggdrasil, Thunderkick and more.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Options – European players can easily deposit and withdraw winnings; playing in €/£/$.
- Regular Promotions – that European players can take part in.
- Security – that your personal and financial data are safe and secure.
- Customer Support – you can get help online when you need it, 24/7.
There are several European countries that have brought in country-specific legislation so that people playing in that country are restricted to playing only at casino sites that have a specific country licence. These countries are the UK, Ireland, France, Denmark, Spain and Italy.
T&C’s apply to all bonus offers on this site Please read each casino terms and conditions before claiming a bonus.